Standard Probation Conditions
What Are Some Of The Standard Probation Conditions?
- NT, Texas
Here's a list of the standard probation conditions in Austin that those convicted of criminal offenses must meet.
- DO NOT commit any new crimes.
- Report to a probation officer.
- Pay monthly supervision fees.
- Attend drug or alcohol counseling.
- Attend family violence counseling if family violence was involved.
- Perform community service hours.
- Get a job or attend school.
- Get a GED.
- Take any prescribed mental health medication.
- Pay any required child support.
- DO NOT use illegal drugs.
- Serve time in jail.
Of course a judge may impose any other condition that does not violate the terms of the plea bargain.
This answer does not constitute legal advice, which can only be rendered after a full consideration of the facts of your case which is not possible in this format; nor establish an attorney-client relationship, which can only be done after you and an attorney meet and agree on the terms of that relationship. This answer is intended solely to provide general information about the justice system. Further, it does not provide the basis for making decisions about a course of action. Before making any decisions about a course of action readers are strongly encouraged to contact a lawyer and secure an attorney-client relationship. Readers must also understand that this format does not provide for confidential communication. Moreover, links to information on this site are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement or recommendation of those sites, and no responsibility is taken for any information at these linked sites, nor makes any representation or warranty with respect to these sites or the information contained therein.